Tomorrow my class 'Mini Book Workshop 2016' opens over at Studio Calico - if you haven't joined up yet, you can find the link here .
Below is a few details, I hope to see you in class.
Celebrate good times! Karen Baker heads up this fifth class in the 2016 Mini Book Library series with inspiring ideas for documenting life’s milestones. Karen uses a premade binder album to create a mini book that allows you to focus all your creativity on the most important part: the story inside. You’ll discover plenty of tips and techniques for filling your album with photos, embellishments, keepsakes, and more that perfectly highlight life’s best moments.
Bundle and save! Get all six 2016 Mini Book Mini Workshops with one click! Through October 1, get 6 workshops for $10 off. For more information and to purchase this offer, click here. $10 off bundle offer expires 10/1/2016 at 2:59 p.m. EST. Karen's workshop is enrolling through 10/1/2016 at 2:59 p.m. EST, and class content will be available on 9/25/2016.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Ideas for choosing a milestone to record and printing photos
- Tips for selecting photos that tell the full story of your celebration
- Clever ideas for including keepsakes in your album
- How to create a cover and title page to personalize your album
- Ideas for creating a layered album
- Tips for adding finishing touches with paint and stitching