Inspiration to create is hard when your mojo has packed its bag & left for a holiday of some sort, I miss my creative mojo when its having a hiatus, I'm left wishing that it would just send a postcard letting me know when it will return. My mojo on the other hand must have had a great break, because its back better than ever.
However in the meantime, I thought I'd share with you a few of my tips for finding your mojo & keeping it, so here goes.
1. Just create something. Pick up a sketch book, sit down, draw your ideas, look around you, sketch what you see. Just draw something. Put aside your negative thoughts.
2. Take a class. I've recently signed up to Big Picture Classes. If on-line is not for you, check out your local art gallery, scrapbook store or even the public library, they often run creative classes.
3. Music. When its quiet sometimes all you can hear are your own negative (my inspiration mojo has gone on a holiday) thoughts, listen to your favourite music or try Spotify, it's great for different genres & moods.
4. Create a mood board, like mine here mood boards are a great source of inspiration, Pinterest is an online version too. Pin what inspires you & over time you've got a go-to mood board for inspiration. Check out my mood board here on Pinterest.
5. Stop & clean up your workspace. I do this a lot, not only does it clear your mind. It clears your workspace & you might find things that might inspire you. Try it.
I hope these little things help with finding your mojo & even keeping it.
Directly below is the layout I created today, when my mojo decided to reappear. And below today's are some other layouts that might inspire you & your mojo. Best of luck.