Yesterday I posted a photo on Instagram here and promised that I would share my set-up of my Ali Edwards Week in the Life album. You can find out more about Week in the Life by visiting Ali Edwards website here, this will be my second year of this project you can see here what I did last year, its wonderful and great to look back on.
Below is a few photos of my set up so far, obviously during Week in the Life I will no doubt move some cards around or even leave some cards out, I won't know this until I complete the layout on the day, but I thought it was a good idea to get the cards in the pocket, as maybe just maybe... it might make it a whole lot easier to keep up with documenting next week ;). I will be sharing my album during the week of August 17th here on my blog and Instagram account.
1. Above is my title page so far, I used a 3x4 sleeve, cut it in half and added these two cards from the kit. Behind this I plan to add a 6x8 sleeve as part of the title page.
2. I've used the 3x8 sleeves for each day as above, this is where I plan to write/type out the days happenings. I also used a 3x4 sleeve for each day and placed the 'white/clear' numbers and the wood veneers in one of the pockets, this could change also, but for now thats where they are staying.
3. This is Tuesdays layout. Loving that red card with the pink. I plan to use the collect app on my iPhone to snap my photo and then print out on my picturemate at home then place in the 3x4 pockets.
4. Wednesdays layout above, I plan to use the weather card here, again if it works best on an earlier day I can always swap the cards around.
5. I cut down the pouch that the kit came in and I'm currently keeping the spare 3x4 cards in here along with some extra cards that I believe go well with the 'Week in the Life' concept. I have also stored all the spare plastic sleeves behind this pouch, as they will slip in somewhere during the week with extra photos no doubt.
So hope this helps you with ideas on how to just get started, I think by having it set up roughly it will help with documenting next week.