Hello. Today I wanted to share with you what I deem to be project life essentials. If you're new to Project Life or wanting to start, you may want to check this out here.
Now these essentials are just my choices, obviously there is a lot of products that are available out there and I have probably left out quite a few that I can't live without too. But this will give you an idea and a place to get started.
1. You will need an album to start with, I use a Studio Calico Handbook album purchased here, they have the whole system available including sleeve refills. I like that it's only an 8 x 11, I found in previous years that the 12 x 12 album was just too big of an commitment for me.
2. A kit - I subscribe to the Studio Calico Project Life kit every month and have done since it was first released. They are always scrumptious & I usually find that they provide more than enough to do a couple of months worth of layouts if you mix with other kits. You can find a link here. I also have just about every Becky Higgins kit there is [blush] but I just love them too.
3. Pens. I love these Becky Higgins Project Life pens here, they last a while & write so well, they are acid free & do not bleed.
4. Date Stamps. These speak for themselves, it's a good idea to date your cards or photos so that you have that part recorded. I personally love the Dear Lizzy ones. I have found these sold at Spotlight (Australia).
5. A dot glue runner. To adhesive your embellishments & photos to cards etc, you will need one of these, personally I have tried a few & this one works best for me, they have refills too Here.
6. StazOn Ink for Stamping. Oh how I love stamping. I've just started Studio Calico's Inked 2.0 class & loving it. These ink pads are the best. They stamp on almost anything even photos & great on vellum paper. They come in many colours, I have a few but my favourite is jet black, you can find them here.
7. I love my Tiny Attacher. Especially for adding embellishments when glue won't suffice. I purchased mine here, best $15.99 spent.
8. I love washi tape & I have an addiction, I don't think I'm alone in that. Type #washiaddict into Instagram & you will see. You can find washi tape in lots of places, I have purchased from Freckled Fawn, Typo & sometimes the Project Life kits from Studio Calico come with Washi Tape - yum.
This is just a small list of essentials to get you started. If you're already doing Project Life what are your project life essentials?
All the best
Hello. Today. Create